Hilang



 

 

Assalamualaikum and hi to anyone who stills reading this lame blog. :')

First post in 2021. 

 

Entah berapa kali aku padam dan tulis. 

Sukar pula kali ini untuk aku luahkan apa yang terbuku di hati dan minda.

Dah lama sangat aku tak menulis,

jangal mungkin. 

 

used to be someone who have lot of stories to tell, but now I rather keep it for myself.

is it good? or...

I've been looking for my old self..

what happen to my passion?

been looking for the answers.

I don't even know what I want to do with my life. 

I don't even realize when I've turned like this.


Adios.♥

Comments

  1. woosh woosh achoo! ha berhabuk bila datang sini hehehe
    anw welcome back aina! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm turning 27 this years I still have no idea on what to do with my life lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes, we grow out of the things that used to be our passion... perhaps, it will come back someday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. serius,akk berperasaan cm niee,rinduuu nak rajin tulis cm dulu >.<

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hampa komen, hampa comel :)

Popular Posts