5 days.. left?

Hari keputusan SPM just around the corner which is, I DON'T WANT TO THINK BUT STILL I NEED TO THINK ABOUT IT CAUSE I CAN'T RUN FROM REALITY. 

Well, I can see he trying to show himself slowly.
I don't even realize today is
10th March 2018 already. time flies so fast huh?
my life will change after this. idk anymore.

mommy told me she wants to take a leave. and I was like EHH WHY YOU NEED TO SUSAH-SUSAH? Alahai. Nooooooooo!

I can go by myself to JPN and yeah be thinking what should I do next. Maybe I will iktikaf at masjid for one week straight, cause I really need to start thinking about my future and my life and jodoh. Or maybe I will be at KFC, dine in the dinner plate or Domino's having smokey chicken pizza or some cakes..




but my mom said SUKA HATI AKU LAH, ANAK AKU. (she will say aku when she joking harshly with me.)

okay, mom! thank you for reminding me?

I just want to go by myself cause,
I don't want to see my parents face when the result is out?

Back then, I really want both of them to be with me when the teacher announces the result because I'm very confident with result. Still got A's lah. hahaha

but SPM? *deep sigh* 

#justprayingthatIdonthavetorepeat









Comments

  1. goodluck! may Allah ease everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akak doakan yang terbaik untuk Aina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont worry too much, im sure tak kisah berapa awak dapat, ur parent will always proud with u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alhamdulillah, both my parents very supportive. huhuhu. me yang emo sikit.

      Delete
  4. semoga yg terbaik utkmu... aminnn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hampa komen, hampa comel :)

Popular Posts