Gibberish #1

Assalamualaikum and hello dear readers!


Being awhile I membebel dekat sini. and rebranding? IDK if that's the right word. Anyway, I no longer use my old url and I have a plan to change my blogspot to domain. but then, when I saw the price, my broke-ass say no. Aina you can't afford it. yet.
 
I don't know if anyone will read this post or my whole blog. But if you stopping by, thank you.
 
Writing has always had a special place in my heart. Now I'm crying. Bro this is not nice. SOBS! Blame the song. I am no longer cry-baby Aina.
 
I grow up with this blog. This place has a special place. When I was at my worst, I meet a lot of nice people. I'm forever grateful to have them in my life. Thank you. Looking back at my long journey, it was tiring and hectic. Name all kinds of -tic, trust me it can define my life. I bet not only me. Everyone else too.
 
Coming back here, as if I walking down memory lane.
 
I remember how I LOOOVVVEE to tell a story. Even the smallest thing I don't remember I'm afraid to post anything. Now I keep to myself. My bubbly and talkative behavior slowing down cause I'm afraid people will hate me. I feel like when you grow up you no longer can have to be fun.

People can't post anything anymore. People can't share anything anymore? When do all of these things start? I never realized it. What has gone wrong? Is it because of the pandemic? Is it because of so-called adulting?

Now I barely recognized myself. I'm questioning every single thing. Am I'm being too much? Am I being rational? Like I keep looking for a reason for every single thing that I do?!
 
I'm tired tbh. 

My words sounds so depress sia. No wonder lah now I'm diagnosed with MDD.

 

Ya Allah, give me strength. Give strength to all the people that I love and whoever reading this. Guide us Ya Allah. 

 

So yeah, adios
spread love ♥

Comments

Popular Posts