New Semester, and ODL

Assalamualaikum. 

and hello. 

and konichiwa.

and good morning, evening and good day lads. 


wassup guys, how's your life? Mine pretty hectic if you care to ask. lol. 

 

actually I'm trying to keep myself sane. This odl thingy really take my energy. I only have one class today, but I'm already tired. 

tbh,

I really miss bangun pagi gelabah and getting ready to class. 

 

usually my morning thoughts will fill what should I eat for breakfast. Which nasi lemak yang I tak try lagi. Should I stop at cafe and have breakfast. Or should I skip breakfast and choose sleep? should i go class early? or ponteng kelas after I marathon some kdrama. 

 

and my last year of degree... I can experience the same thing. Of course I'm bless and thankful for what ever I have now. 

 

but, this girl need some fun.

 

so far my two morning of odl for this semester is totally hectic. already on some project paper, thinking bout fyp. uwa. this girl is not ready.

 

Wake up with news, student meninggal sebab stress. Innalillah and Al fatihah to them. Moga Allah tempatkan mereka di kalangan orang-orang beriman.   


I just feel sad and empty.



spread love ♥

Comments

Popular Posts