new semester [first sem for second year]





Assalamualaikum,

Yas, as you guys can read 'new semester a.k.a first sem for second year a.k.a third semester'. Tomorrow my online class will start. Less than 12 hours. I can't believe my semester-covid-break will be over. I'm taking 20 credit hours for this sem. Hoping I will survive this semester with flying colours. Inshaa-Allah. 

This semester will be different.

No more running to class because I'm late because singgah gerai nasi lemak for some breakfast in the morning.

No more lepak at taman depan rumah sewa while berangan going to trips.

No more crying lepak at tasik for picnic or pizza date.

No more late night driving while singing on top of my lungs because layan senduness with my girls.

No more driving fast on highway on Sunday because I don't want to go back to rumah sewa on Saturday.

No McD dates, wayang date and a lot offfff things.

This semester will be last sem for being  Bureau of Multimedia for university association. I can't wait to be stress free from this. Huks.


Wow, a lot of things I will be miss. Pray for me. Pray for us.


Good newss!


This semester will be noooooo moreeee programming language I need to learn. I'M CRYING HARD BACK THEN BECAUSE OF PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE. I LOVE HIM, BUT I'M TIRED OF HIM. Yeah, I have this love-hate relationship with programming. Later I will explore more.


 Soooo yeah. good night. i'm sleepyyyy. zzzzzz.



spread love





Comments

  1. best of luck to you for the new semester !

    p/s: saya komen jadi saya comel lah kan ? ihiks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new semester! Do update again how it's going. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hampa komen, hampa comel :)

Popular Posts