Minggu Silaturrahim - Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Sultan Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah



Before this, aku ada share dengan you guys the new chapter of my life kan? So yeah, I wanna share about how my life, my new friends, and stuff. Lemme start with Minggu Silaturrahim (MSR) because I already missing MSR so bad. How I wish this week will not end. 

Pada pagi Sabtu (31 Mac 2018), kami bertolak dari sebaik sahaja selesai solat subuh. Dan dalam 9:30 sampai di Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Sultan Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah (UniSHAMS) untuk pendaftaran asasi intake APRIL 2018. 

Before I go very detail about my life, let me introduce my uni first. Before this, known as Kolej University Insaniah. Located at Kuala Ketil, Kedah. And just two months ago dah di upgrade to Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Sultan Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah. So we're the first batch for UniSHAMS. 
tbh, I really nervous. but all I can do is pray and keep praying supaya Allah mudahkan urusan and let me meet new good friends and led a better life than before. Alhamdulillah on the first day, I meet my junior back then when I was in maahad. Never expect her to be my roommates at all and my new friend! 

so here is the tentative program of MSR.


As you can see, our MSR start at 3 PM. I thought we're going to start on Sunday.  Suddenly they make announcement yang parents can go home. I feel like I want to cry already. They told us to enter the dewan kulliyah ASAP. I didn't even get a chance to bersalam-salaman with my sister. But I do salam, my parents. I feel like something missing. 

So the program runs smoothly, alhamdulillah. Right after the program ends, I called my parents, luckily my sister just done with Asar prayer and tak balik asrama lagi! Everyone is trying to not to shed tears, but.. yeah. Everyone cry. My dad also. HAHAHA. I can hear his voice like serak-serak basah gitew. 

and like the drama. Rains fall heavilly, just like my heart and my tears. I'm telling you the truth. 
Hujan rahmat , inshaaAllah. 



Actually, time MSR tak boleh drive. So I park my car at the hostel. Of course, I don't mind actually, cause I really want to feel how it feel to ride a bus and walk with friends every morning sepanjang MSR. Till this day,  I still can feel my legs are numb after all the activities.

Most of the seniors are younger than me because some of them intake APR 2017, JUNE 2017 & DIS 2017. but. I still call them kak. Cause I'm still junior in this foundation. Kaannn? HAHAHAHA. They are so kind, helpful. Tak de lah jerkah tak pasal-pasal. And of course tak de campur laki perempuan tak tentu pasal. I very love it.

Sporting gila, tak de kerek tak pasal-pasal. Sentiasa penuh dengan senyuman walaupun aku yakin dorang ni semua penat, malah lebih penat dari kami yang berkejaran ke sana sini. Aku doakan dorang di mudahkan segala urasan dan dekan selalu. cewah. 

Actually if you guys perasan dalam tentative, ada cerita pasal DERMA SISWA NEGERI KEDAH. Im gonna talk to you soon. So stay tune!

So end of MSR on Saturday. Got 4 days to go. Hehe. ♥


Comments

  1. wahhhh hebatnyaa kuinn.. hri tu ada tgk modul utk medical students.. fuhh hebat sgt syllabus balance duniawi and ukhrawi :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Menarik. student kuin ke uia?
    salam singgah, jemput ke blog untuk join segmen blogwalking :D
    https://mushyzaini.blogspot.my/2018/04/segmen-blogwalking-musfirahzn.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boleh akak kupaskan lg tak minggu silaturahim di kuin mcm mna?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hampa komen, hampa comel :)

Popular Posts