Tutorial : downloadable file at Google Drive



Assalamualaikum

So today, I'm gonna teach you how to make your files can be downloadable at Google Drive.

1. First of all, open your Drive. So this is your Drive look like.

 

2. Click 'NEW'  > Upload File/Upload Folder


3. Go to your files, any files that you want to make it downloadable and right click. 

4. Select get sharable link

5. Copy the link.


6. So you can put anywhere, on your blog , facebook or etc because everyone with the link can download the file.


Don't worry, your other files won't be seen unless you make it shareable. 

Okay, bye bye.


Lemme me know if I can help you with anything else.

Sorry for my grammatical error, cause I'm still trying to write in English. 



Comments

  1. wahh berguna ni..
    hye dikna

    ReplyDelete
  2. bagus. tak ramai orang tahu ni. azah pun baru tahu pasal google drive ni waktu belajar diploma dulu.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hampa komen, hampa comel :)

Popular Posts